There are two main Urban Eats membership options:
I. Shared Kitchen Member
Starting at $300/month for 20 hours of shared kitchen use
Shared Kitchen Member food-based businesses have access to the large Urban Eats certified commercial kitchen, fully equipped to test food concepts and grow operations. As a Shared Kitchen Member, you will set up a monthly plan, with a minimum of 20 hours per month, and then you can book kitchen hours for your business between 5am and 11pm, 7 days a week and 365 days a year!
Other perks of the membership include:
- One shelving unit of cold storage and dry storage included in each membership, with additional shelves available to add for $20-$30 per unit
- On-premise off street parking; well-lit exteriors with outdoor and indoor security cameras
- Free WiFi, and a shared use office section with computers, printers and fax machine
- Use of cleaning supplies, chemicals, towels and paper towels
- Access to a large selection of equipment, carts, bins, a cargo van for catering jobs and offsite events at 50% less than traditional rentals
- Pop-up retail opportunities both on-site and off-site as well as longer-term retail options
- Marketing opportunities
- BYOE (“Bring Your Own Equipment”) options with affordable pricing
II. Merchant Member
Starting at $540/month for retail space and shared kitchen use
Merchant Member food-based businesses have access to a dedicated customer-facing space in the Urban Eats retail area for pop-up, short-term, or long-term stations as well as the shared kitchen access for food preparation. We’ll help you with every step along the way and provide what you need to start selling!
Along with many perks of the shared kitchen membership, Merchant memberships also include the following, which we will help you to design and implement:
- Menu boards
- Indoor and outdoor signage
- Point of Sale (POS) systems
- Online ordering site
Not sure which membership fits your business’ needs? Let us know you are interested by filling out our application form and we can discuss what’s best for you.